Back then there were flames between us, they were high and consuming. Maybe in the end they would have consumed itself leaving nothing… but he left before that happened... we never had chance to find out...
It was years ago. He went to fight against my people. I got over him ages ago… Still small part of me is curious to see how it will feel to see him in person again …and another small part is happy that he has been asking after me…he hurt me leaving like that… I guess he also hurt my pride leaving like that… I never got a proper chance to tell what I thought about it… and that same small part still wants to throw those old thoughts at his face… not productive or nice… so very good thing that it is just a very small part of me.
But I keep wondering how does it feel to meet him in person again.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment