I noticed that I have troubles to keep
a promise I made for myself. Orthanach proposed to test taking a
different approach for all my relationships for a while. See that does
it make a difference. Not to give any excuses to others to take me
lightly, consider me self evident or consider that I am not seriously
involved.
I promised to myself that this time I
won't make the first initiative to go for a date, I promised to myself to
avoid one night stands and I promised to myself consider joining the clan
and taking the voluval. It would be possible just legally agree on
paper for making it official, but Orthanach said that it would make it
too easy for some members of the clan consider me lightly, not as a
full member and that would make it easy for myself to not consider myself
as full member. So that would be giving excuses... for them as well
as for myself. I don't have to decide it at once.
According to Orthanach youngsters go through during their childhood a path of
tasks that coach them into growing spiritually and understand better
their cultural heritage. He thinks I could try the same approach and
to do the same tasks even I am adult. That would help me understand
better my cultural heritage and grow slowly to decide do I really
want to take the voluval. I kind of like the idea.
That part of the promise doesn't sound
too hard to keep... but with men... evenings are just so lonely. I
miss having someone warm to keep me company, have someone to keep the depressing
thoughts away... it would be so tempting to ask Someone for drinks and
let one thing to lead to another... It would be so easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment