I made up with S. Men can't come between us. But when talking to her I had pretty terrible thought, it is pretty far fetched... but, but... too many things fit...
I know S. has been imprisoned and tortured physically and mentally by Blood Raiders... by his wife. That must have been experience from hell, serious stress... What if that broke his psyche... Isn't split personality something that can help person to cope extreme stress... one part of the mind takes the role of protector and protects the weaker part... but same time loosing some of the humanity.
When S. left his clan and broke up with me he said something along lines S that loved me is now dead, that he killed S when he cut his clan tattoos out of his skin, that only B remained. When He came back and we started to figure out what exactly are our relations, I asked is S still dead, he said that nah he came back. I took it as figure of speech... but what if..
S loved me and with that side of his personality I was able to communicate so well, with him I went so close and personal so fast. But the troubles started when the stress was added into the picture. He seemed to misunderstood my actions all the time and we ended up into arguments constantly. When he came back we seemed again to be on same wavelength but then after the incident in brig he changed again and everything I did, I seemed to do wrong leading into argument. In the brig I got the impression it reminded him from the time he was imprisoned by Blood Raiders. Did that bring B up?
I don't know what to think. It would explain quite many thing, but it feels far fetched. Is this my subconscious trying to find reasons which would it make it easier to understand why we constantly seem to be fail at communication. Am I imaging thing?
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment