Shees how come we are again in this situation? Sometimes I just hate Meklon for what he does to people. There are faults on other people too, but again it is about someone trying to prevent Meklon hurt people really seriously and because of that being in trouble.
Siohban went and slept with Veranon and now Veranon is his new love of her life. Somehow that would be more believable if Meklon hadn’t been that too. I am not having any nice thoughts from any of them. Veranon slept with her even he knew how she was Meklon’s girl, but I think he is the most innocent of them and was just caught by the situation. Ok Siohban was just a pretty face Meklon picked up from the bar couple of weeks ago, but it seemed she really had him believe it to be more. They probably hadn’t agreed any rules yet for their relationship, but still she could have broken up with him first. This really breaks the picture of sweet and innocent girl. I actually have pretty ugly thoughts from her. What if she is playing with all of us? What if she is really is a spy that is either here to gather information or cause internal friction or both. Sleeping with Meklon and making him to introduce her to EM would have been pretty smart move, then once close to us switching to sleep with a GRD guy would be a smart next move too. For causing havoc on purpose, the selected people are pretty much perfect and finding more efficient ones would have been difficult. Meklon then is just idiot… dangerous, jealous idiot. Of course he went berserk for Siohban sleeping with someone else and leaving him. Oh yeah I can so believe he was going to kill Veranon. I thought he was now on better shape, that he had his recklessness better on control… but no. Of course Simeon had to try to save him, prevent him to get into trouble and of course his means were what they were. I have to admit, they worked…Veranon lives… but the cost is so high to Simeon, but he knew that beforehand. It’s kind of noble, martyr like. But I feel like kicking his ass. Why he always have to select means like these… always. He really put up an excellent show in SA, he got even me to believe he had lost his sense for a moment. But I guess the hardest audience was Meklon and it was crucial to his plan to have him convinced. Unfortunate side effect of the show will be that everyone else will be so convinced too that they want to kick him out of Gradient. I do believe to his story, I don’t think he could have lied that well right after patching Meklon up from very near death experience and all that stress and pain in his eyes. Worst thing is he might not feel like he can even tell his story, if he thinks Meklon will need to keep believing it. He already had the attitude it is only matter of time that he is out of Gradient.
I did the only thing I thought I could do. I told Veranon the true story it is then his business does he believe it. Simeon already thinks he will make official complaints which will be backed by Veren and Apis, but I am not that sure. My gut feeling told me that he has eye for people and he did listen me and afterwards I got the feeling he did believe. He is new to Minmatar society so I also gave him hint that mutual duels are accepted and legal. I avoided asking anything directly, it is up to him what he wants to do. But I gave him information for alternative option, which was all I could do. I just wonder, how come it’s me again who tries to sort things out after my friends have messed them.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment