I met Feinlyn couple of times in The Last Gate. First he was depressed drunk by the bar. Kind of pitiful drunk. But then for some reason he decided to quit drinking and sober up after that we actually end up talking with him. He seems bit lost, without a purpose. I wanted a company of person out of my normal circles and he was there. It was also easier to chat him about things, since he was total stranger. I didn't have to worry that does he know this and that person and should he hear that rumor. Then he sent me this invitation to come to visit The Athena: “I know this'll sound a bit odd but, if you got some time to kill. Stop by The Athena? I hope this message reaches the right Carinelle.” The message was odd, I really didn't expect him to try to hit me or confess that he has crush on me. But so he did.
He is not my type. He is not one of those sexy bad boys that are so fun for short relationships nor he has that inner strength and character that I find so appealing to me and usually my longer time boyfriends have. And even if he would be, I am not really looking new boyfriend. Two is just perfect amount. I don't know why it is so for me, but when I was with Roc and Simeon I was happy, I had all I needed. Now again when I have Roc and Ulf I have that feeling, I have all I want.
But I am not sure what I should do with Feinlyn. I told him I am not looking any other boyfriends. Now that he is staying sober I maybe would like to know him more, see is he friend material, but maybe it would be just better to keep some distance. I am sure I didn't send any mixed signals to him. Maybe I just let it to the chance, I either run into him in some bar or nor. Maybe my radar is of, I definitely didn't see this coming.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment