Monday, February 8, 2010

Everything is ok again…

I was yesterday out there on the patrol flying Falcon first time for several weeks. I was rusty and I lack zero sec experience so the patrol was pretty stressful. It was even Debes fleet and I have bad track record on those. Before this 3 lost ships in two fleets. I survived this one, but afterwards I felt like having a drink.

You came into the bar. You didn’t notice me, you were too busy talking with the bartender. When you finally did, you flashed me a smile, said “Nelle” for a greeting and then just went to sit at a table. What was I supposed to make out of that? Last time we parted you were angry to me and didn’t want to talk to me. I decided to trust my guts. You smiled to me, which had to mean something. So I went to talk to you. I almost turned around when I heard your opening words. I am glad I didn’t. In the end we finally managed to talk to each other… really talk... not just exchange cryptic insults. It was all about that one comment I made to Sio about shooting my people. You had managed to make me imagine all kinds of things.

We are back to where we were; figuring out do we still have chance to be friends. My insults sorted out but no mentioning what so ever that maybe also you played with my feelings. Everything is ok again.

No comments:

Post a Comment