Friday, February 5, 2010

I am glad you were there when I needed you …

Last week had been terribly long. Saturday you didn’t even know half of it, you still don’t, but still you were there and stayed for me. You did entertain me when I had to wait M for two hours. When M came and brought that CVA pet with him and just wanted to have free evening, you stayed there. When that traitor showed up, when he so casually talked about doing that slave ride since it seemed a good idea to be in good terms with some high up amarr, you stayed. You stayed and waited that they all had gone and made sure I hadn’t fallen into peaces. You brought me into your home and gave me chance to rant. You gave me place to pass out. You were so sweet and considered.

Your inner strength, the small flirt, the warmth of your body, all of that... it felt just what I needed. I had never even let myself to think that direction since previously you were so clearly just my friend. You took me by surprise, but from the minute one it felt right. It would have been so easy to just stay there, take more and I wanted to take more. But I couldn’t have been sure that the sparkle I felt was because there really is magic between us or did I just need someone warm and strong to be there at that moment, after that horrible week and you wanted me to know.

Yesterday you just happened to be there when I again felt I need a hug from a friend. You gave me your strength. Just seeing you that short moment made me feel better and feel that magical sparkling between us.

I am waiting tomorrow to see is the magic still there. I think it will be. But regardless is it or not, I am glad you were there when I needed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment