I know my part was hardly anything, but I still can’t help feeling I made things worse. I was there in the bar for you to talk to me and you talked me about S, how you missed her. I only knew S was thinking to break up with J, mainly because she felt dating him was betraying you. I couldn’t tell you this, so instead I said I think S is not happy with J and encouraged you to try once more. I thought I would do both of you a favor. But I admit I deliberately pushed button I thought would make you jump by saying I thought that you aren’t type that quits easily.
Then on Friday seeing you there in Gradient brig talking to him about S, daunting him in the brig, that was already bad, but it was nothing compared to realize how bad shape you really were, how close to overdose of nerve sticks you were and seeing you to just trying to grab doze after another. If we hadn’t come there to put stop for that mess, you would have taken overdose by accident. All that was bad, but sitting by your side in the hospital and listening you to tell me about your pain, knowing that you don’t have any chance to get her back, seeing you in that shape… that was hart breaking.
I know that this time I did hardly anything, and even that with good intentions, and that your pain is because of her… But I can’t help to feel … I am sorry my friend.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment