I got Anuko to go back to hospital. It was hard word, I spent probably over an hour just talking, convincing her that she should dock, shouldn’t get a drink but instead go to see a doctor and get new meds. But in the end she came back to Gradient Medical Care and took her meds. That bit over and an hour felt like several hours. It’s hard to just listen when your friend obviously is on paranoid mode being afraid of people who never would hurt her and part of the time even afraid of you. But apparently she trusts me more than others, I don’t know what I have done to earn that, but she does. On hospital when Anuko changed her clothes I saw her back… it was shock. There was whip marks all over her back. For a moment I wondered is someone really after her like she claims and had someone recently hurt her, but nurse told me those marks are over 5 years old. It was a relief.
I had been wondering why she had been so afraid of Simeon, but I think I got it. Looks like she had really fall in love to him and just recently approached him and he had rejected her. He loves her like a sister. Anuko doesn’t handle rejection well; also with Ulf she instantly started to accuse him and went to paranoid mode. I think she approached Simeon just recently so the rejection happened very recently, and very soon after that the violence in the SA and seeing Simeon in Blood Raider suite was just too much.
Yesterday nurses told me that I seem to have calming effect to her and previously she had been occasionally pretty violent and not co-operating and then just left. They seemed to think I can help her. I visited her this morning again she was completely out again, no clarity in what so ever in her talk, but she took the meds again.
I managed to contact Simeon and ask about Anuko’s mom. She is free to go as she wants. If Anuko wants to move her there shouldn’t be any problems.
I just hope I have enough strength to help her through all this.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment