Thursday, February 11, 2010

When will this week end...

I think Anuko’s mind finally broke down. It wasn’t exactly undamaged before this, but the fight in SA the day before yesterday finally broke her mind. I visited her in med one yesterday. Nurse said she is confusing locations, people and what has happened. She was first afraid of me too. When I entered her room, I am not sure she even recognized who I were. After while I think she recognized me, but she thought I am there to kill her “because I have been involved with him.” It took me a while to figure out who he is and convince her that I am not going to hurt her. I guess seeing Simeon in Blood Raider outfit can be scary, she is afraid of him. Then apparently all the shooting in the bar was too much to her. It has all fused into a scary mess in her head and she thinks he came after her. She was also worried because he had her mom still. I asked that does she wish me to try to move her. But she didn’t give clear answer. Now I am not sure should I do something or not, if she is afraid of me and don’t want me to do anything, I could just make things worse.

Do I trust too much to my gut feeling about people? Do I trust too much to people? I saw Simeon in Blood Raider outfit in there bar like Anuko did, I even thought he has snapped and not totally in control there. But I wasn’t afraid of him. I just completely trusted that he won’t hurt me physically. I just went there tried to grab his arm, stand in front of him. I yelled to him to snap out if it. Same has applied to Veren, even on moments he really hated me, he was really angry to me… my gut feelings said he won’t hurt me physically. My gut feeling says Veranon is good guy and I went to talk to him at his department after the incident in the bar. When Ulf heard about this his first reaction was that was dangerous if those two plot something. I hadn’t even thought the option that they would try to hurt me and they didn’t.

I thought I had a bad week when I first heard about Simeon and Sonja, but the same week just seems to continue and more and more crap to pile up. When will this week end?

No comments:

Post a Comment