Saturday, February 6, 2010

I like that you make me happy...

The evening was great. I had almost forgot how nice it can be to dress and and be treated like a delicate flower. Its not a thing I would enjoy everyday but on rare occasions it is lovely. I just realized this is only second time I have gone out with Sebiestor. You took me to a fancy restaurant, you had really put effort into that evening: reserved that lovely private cabinet, planned the menu with the restaurant, put on that sexy suit. It's a while since no-one has offered me date like that and really seen effort for me. Brutors have been more lets go for a casual drinks type.

Occasionally discussion took surprising turns and went to pretty serious topics too. But I definitely prefer that than just light small talk. You are one of the rare people that seems to have connection to me, we have been since the beginning been able to talk almost anything. I hope that means that we are able to discuss about difficult topics once we encounter them. If this is to continue there will be those sooner or later.

Its funny, usually I prefer guys that are very self-confident, but it was kind of sweet how you asked me to come to continue the evening to your apartment, it was also sweet that you so clearly wanted to make a move but you didn't know how and how relieved you were on me proposing that dance. Its also amusing how fast you got over that hesitation and turned into that strong confident man I was pretty sure you were. It was pleasant to wake up in the morning by your side. The warm fuzzy feeling you give me is lovely.

But you should trust me more, trust me to listen to you and pick up the little cues you give, trust me to respect you. You had said, you are not good with casual sex and that you wanted to matter. If I would have thought this would be just one night stand, I would have never stayed over the night. I would have respected your will too much.

But now I am waiting the next chance to see you. I like how you make me feel. I like that you make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment