Thursday, February 18, 2010

It’s kind of ironic...

Simeon decided to leave Gradient… I can understand his decision; the process was really hard for him and most of the management was pretty much signaling they want him out. I hope he would have looked the whole process into the end… maybe the results hadn’t been different, but it would have forced management to really go through it too. I don’t think pilot council can work in disciplinary matters; it’s just cruel to the person in question. So far track record: two matters brought into open forum discussion, two pilots left Gradient before the final decision. No matter what the end result would have been in the disciplinary matters, this should be a signal that something is wrong with the process if pilots in question are not able to go through it. I think Sonja sees things in a same way as I do, but I doubt many others will.

I hope Simeon is capable to get above all this, and build something good still. I heard he joined MUFF. Maybe it is good thing, at least he didn't disappear again. I don’t know how MUFF is nowadays, Meklon claimed he had cleaned it, I really hope so. But MUFF being in 11th hour, makes him red to us. Maybe I should be in Re-Aw, all the sudden I seem to be in friendly relations to whole bunch of dodgy people. People consider me too nice, having too soft values… but then my friends tent to be people the same people consider too tough, trouble makers, violent, criminals… it’s kind of ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment