I have never believed into any god, faith, spirits, magic etc mystics. Still lately I have caught myself wondering what if something mystical after all exists. The naming ceremony and link it created between me and twins felt stronger than just the words. Ulf believes into spirits, he says there are plenty of those in Paiho. I asked does he think there are spirits in ships and stations, he wasn't sure but he said that ships have felt to him like they would have spirits and they work better if you talk to the spirit of the ship. I don't know would I believe into that, but it made me think about The Shackled Amarr... after that horrible incident there, it has felt different. It used to feel like home, a friendly place. Now I haven't felt comfortable in there, Sonja has felt same. I wonder... do bars have spirits, and did we anger that spirit. After CJ had her party there, SA has started to feel little bit better again. Am I a silly or are there spirits?
No comments:
Post a Comment