Monday, March 15, 2010

I think I was right after all...

Feinlyn contacted me again. He has finally really met real slaves and realized that no matter that there are people who voluntarily are being slaves, there are plenty of those who don't voluntarily do that but are forced into it. He has adopted a slave girl and wants to help her, get her out. He is on his way to Federation to start a new life. I promised to help him to get proper ID and such to that girl Zara. I don't know who is who in Federation anymore so I can't recommend any corporations to Feinlyn. I hope he finds a good job, he really needs structure into his life, I don't think it would be good to for him to be just freelancer. After the month in Amarr space his standings suck, and that corp don't look good in his employment history. He needs to work hard to get people in Federation and Republic to trust him again.

Meeting Zara has seemed to do good for him. There was no word of that nonsense about maybe he is meant to serve others. It looked like he had found a new purpose to his life. He still looked tired like hell, but he was in control of his life again.

I already did wonder was my gut feeling about him wrong. I judged from the start that he is good fellow, bit lost, but good. The path he seemed to selected made me wonder was I wrong. But apparently he just needed to learn facts of life through hard way. I think I was right after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment