Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am again worried about Feinlyn...

I finally had chance to meet Zorra again and talk with her. I lied to Feinlyn and I feel bit bad about it. I could have just asked him to take the last signature in digital form and send it to me over encrypted email, it wouldn't have been mandatory to see Zorra in person. My gut feeling says Feinlyn is good guy and is really helping Zorra, but she is just 17, what if I would have been wrong and he really wasn't helping her, after all he hasn't been the most stable guy lately. If I would have found out that later, I don't think I could forgive myself. So I had to get chance to talk to her personally. All I saw and heard from her confirmed me that he is treating her well and really helping her. On the contrary it seemed to me she is worried of him being depressed and being too much alone and not spending enough time with her. It almost sounds to me like Zorra will heal from her past sooner than Feinlyn from his.

Outside it has looked like Feinlyn really is getting his life together, he is back in Federation and he has found Federation Militia corp to work for. World is actually pretty small, that corp is Seriphyn's. But what I heard from Zorra sounds like he is depressed and mostly avoiding social contacts. It can't be good for him. I am not worried about Zorra anymore, but I am again worried about Feinlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment