Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I hope you are patient with me...

I was the one to tell you I love you first... but now you are the one that is fluent with those words and it's me who has difficulties to say them aloud. It has always been hard for me to have courage to say those words aloud, the first time with you was kind of exception, I wasn't thinking about it and it kind of slipped from me. Now you tell me those words every time we see, even on comms and letters, so naturally and every time those words become scarier to me. I can easily use words like honey, hon, sweetie... they are lighter, they don't carry so much weight. But that big word … love... seem to get stuck inside me and I can't say it.

I was impatient with you, when you had to get used to idea saying those words for the first time, but now its me who is lagging behind. Oh I am so impossible, I hope you are patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment