On Sunday Sonja needed cheering up, she was planning to go drink heavily, letting her to do that alone didn’t sound so good idea so I and Eva made company to her and tried to make it cheerful girls night out at the Last Gate. The three of us were pretty horrible and vulgar; we even tried to persuade Karlos and later Verone to serve tables without shirt. Even they were flirt and weren’t bothered by us, I am still bit shamed of that part of the evening. If we would had been guys and Karlos a woman serving the tables it would have been inappropriate behavior, the roles being other way round it wasn’t so bad, but still not best behavior from us. Not that I would consider nudity or small clothes inappropriate but if one had not selected those he or she shouldn’t need to hear proposals to that direction when working.
I think we all had fun, but it wasn’t completely cheerful, it’s just too difficult to ignore certain nasty things. Sonja and Simeon had broken up week ago, but Siohban still sent her some nasty messages, telling she had slept with Simeon since the incident and apparently she was making it sound like Sonja’s fault that Simeon cheated her. It’s like saying nyah nyah I got the man and by the way I was sleeping with him already when you still were together and its all because you were so stupid. How low that girl can go? Eva told that Siohban had also sent messages to her, trying to stab her as well. Seriously the girl sounds like manipulating bitch. We tried to tell to Sonja not to believe her lies and just ignore her messages. This came bit hard when Sonja received message from Simeon that basically said yeah he had slept with her since the incident and it had been his idea to be quiet about it.
I don’t know what all has been in those messages and who did the initiative and frankly I don’t care to know. But what I do know is that around that incident inside one week that “naïve bit lost little girl” has been sleeping with three guys. At the night of that incident I went to talk with Veranon and saw Siohban sleeping in his bed apparently naked and apparently still few days after the incident Siohban had tried to convince Veranon to leave with her to the State and now Simeon claims that she has slept also with him since the incident and talks about love and going to the State with her. That same “naïve bit lost little girl” also seems to have a habit of sending messages to other people in order trying to stab them as badly as she can, and possibly make them have jealousy fits. Seriously… how Simeon can believe that any of her feelings are real after all this. Simeon isn’t innocent in this, but it really looks like that Siohban is the bitch of this play. I wish I could kick someone’s ass for pain they are causing to Sonja.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment