Simeon… either I don’t know him at all anymore or he is on some stupid noble martyr gig. I went yesterday to the Last Oasis, I wanted to talk to him…kick his ass for hurting Sonja, really hear from him what is going on… and see is there anything to be salvaged from our old friendship. He was there only in holo and he was all weird and cold. He confirmed that he is taking MUFF to the State, but he also made weird threats; coming back when ready and “ripping out the hart of the Republic”, like what the hell. He refused to explain any further other than that they will threat everyone who opposes them and also Republic if she so chooses. I would here more after meeting with them and EM. That point I couldn’t make any sense to his words, but I guess “hart of the Republic” could refer to EM and opposing them us having them red. So that could have been threat against EM and not such against Republic, that would make little bit more sense.
I also asked directly why the hell he went and cheated Sonja. He didn’t say much but it slipped from him that he loves both of them, but we are now red and that would hurt Sonja sooner or later. I asked directly that did he hurt her in order to drive her away… answer was silence. That angle would actually make a bit more sense. It actually would sound that kind of stupidity he would do. He causes nothing more than troubles to Sonja so its better they broke up, it would also make sense that he consider that our friendship causes troubles to me, so he pushes me away too. That would explain the “Pilot Avriette” again. If this is such a trick I have to say its just stupid and cruel. I hated Roc when when he broke up with me because he wanted to protect me from his troubles, but at least he was honest for the reasons. I didn't have to wonder why. Poor Sonja is so confused.
Am I just finding excuses for Simeon and is he really someone I don’t know at all or is this some stupid martyr act. Martyr or stranger?
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment