Meh, Sonja's looking troubles. She just earlier yesterday said she is only looking, but not touching... but I am not sure do I believe her. Caellach said yesterday at the party to her something, which makes me believe she is lying: “Still going well with your new fella?” and Sonja's reaction was to blush and try to hush it: “Hush about that. and yeah...” Both I and Sonja met Caellach same time and that was after Sonja broke up with Simeon. Sonja has been spending lot of time in The Last Gate and apparently flirting a lot with Karlos, but what Caellach said kind of hints that there might be more going on with them.
According Gottii Veto has slowly started to pirate again in Republic area, killed some Minmatar militia. Not good. It has been possible to categorize Veto as less evil bad guys since they have on purpose stayed out of Republic. But timing of this is bad. Karlos is now neutral but he is pretty fast red if Veto continues to pirate in Republic and Sonja is so asking troubles if dating a red.
I am worried about her, but it's really none of my business.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment