Thursday, March 4, 2010

The whole situation is so stupid...

MUFF had meeting wit EM. Result was what you would expect if you have Simeon and Meklon negotiating in a meeting where they should apologize and be humble… apparently no apology, no amendments… they are still red… I wonder does this mean they’ll eventually come to “rip out the hart of the Republic” and dec us.

This is stupid; a corporation and a alliance that could be fighting for the Republic is starting to hate Republic more and more because of a mistake, which one man can’t admit and accept consequences of his actions and be humble in front of them. But we can’t neglect a death of our man and just say it’s ok because they fight for the Republic. It would be saying yeah sure just kill us anyway you like as far as you claim to be on side of the Republic.

But still it is stupid situation and I wish I could kick sense into skulls of those two stubborn idiots. They won’t listen to me, I am not neutral anymore, and I am their enemy as well. So no use me trying to yell them. But it is so frustrating to sit a side and see them slowly turn into enemies of the Republic. The whole situation is so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment