… or godmother with more common language. When Roc and Cierelle asked me to become godmother to Draden and Roia I felt honored. It’s great responsibility, if something happens to Roc and Cierelle I should be mother to the twins. In Federation we have godmothers too… but I always thought it more nominal custom. I still felt like that when I talked about the responsibility of Falen Mor first with Roc and then with the shaman and about the practical ceremony related to it. I have been good with the babies, played with them and not panicked when I have been baby sitting, even considered babies sweet, but not loved them, I haven't had a real connection to them until now... When in the actual ceremony the shaman placed the twins to my lap, asked me the words and gave to me that gulp of drink that contains the nanites that create the tattoo… it didn’t felt nominal anymore… I really felt something strong in my hart… I really felt like in that moment a bond was created between me and twins… I don’t know what happened, what was different. It was just words after all and nanites that create the tattoo…but still it felt so much more and still feels…I am Falen Mor.
No comments:
Post a Comment