It's been months that I have really felt doing actively something in space. It has felt like I lack the sparkle of purpose and meaning why I should do something. I have managed to kick myself to do some low sec hauling, but it has lacked that something it used to have. During past week I have been leading fleets a lot and finally there is small sparkle there... It started as a attempt to kick myself to be FC again in hope of that maybe it would give me the new target or purpose I need, but I have actually enjoyed running fleets.
Regardless of the fact that I am rusty as hell as combat pilot in general and not to mention being FC, running fleets has been different than before. It used to be really heavy mental task to set up fleet and ask answers people's question what ship they should bring and gain some idea what I can take with the fleet. I don't know what has happened but for some reason it doesn't feel so big task anymore. The process of forming idea what kind of enemy ships I can take is still very fuzzy and I in no mean have clear idea of it, but somehow it has become easier or I have stopped caring to have the exact understanding. I still dislike of idea putting up fleet spontaneously and prefer planning and scheduling fleets, but hey one can't expect miracles.
I still don't have that personal goal other than I want to develop myself as FC, but maybe... maybe I am on correct path.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment