I quite don't know what happened, but I apparently kind of adopted a little sister. I have been helping Siane bit here and there with all the paper work with Republic and gave her recommendations when she applied to university. But then the guy that had helped her to escape Empire and had been kind of her protector and family just gave her isk and disappeared and left her totally alone. That kind of lead me to become the person she leans when she needs someone to talk with. It's bit strange but in a way I like it. I like to be able to help someone at least a bit.
If Gina ever gets away from The Empire and if I am not there to help her, I hope there is some kind soul that helps her to build new life and is willing to give her time. Maybe Siane will in future help some pour little ex-slave in her turn when she grows up.
Siane came to visit me for few days. I dragged her to Rose's Lounge to meet Anuko. I think she should meet more people. It sounded me that in university even though she is doing well with studies she is staying pretty much alone and avoiding others. Being bit more social and meeting people and getting few friends would do good for her. It seemed t me that she did well in Anuko's company and there might even be chance that they become friends. That would be great, I think it would do good for Anuko to try to be the role model to someone and not always be the weak one herself and I think it would do good for Siane to see people, with similar background than hers, being successful and survivor.
It was also very relaxing just hang out home with Siane and talk to late night. I never have any siblings. But it's kind of nice to have a “little sister” now.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment