Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crappy end for crappy day...

Weekend and Ulf were great, but the good mood didn’t last long. Monday was crappy again. Too many stupid meetings. Didn’t feel like flying or being social but I had to pick couple of new skills so had to get into pod.

Sonja was there too. She actually wanted to see me and not to disappear somewhere with her mystery man. I can’t remember when she last did that. She wanted finally tell me who her mystery man is. Yup it was the one I had assumed since the beginning the one which she couldn’t admit when asked earlier. I think I am slightly hurt that she couldn’t say it earlier when it was kind of obvious already. She had to wait this long, tell bunch of people first before she could actually admit it to me. Even Caellach. Am I so judgmental or can’t I keep secrets if needed.

He was at the bar too. So casual, wouldn’t even come to talk with us. Sonja didn’t like my question that is it usual that he doesn’t come to kiss hello or is it just me who prevents it. I guess if I want them in situation where I can actually freely talk to him I need to arrange small private social get together.

On my way out I asked via comms would it be ok invite Ulf and them to some social event. She said that he has just after I left decided to take my advice and kiss her publicly, so it would be ok to tell Ulf too. So I guess it was then me with whom they were so careful. That kind of hurts.

Again at home was again silent and empty apartment. It’s too big, too empty, too lonely. Crappy end for crappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment