Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This was good Saturday...

It didn’t feel like it in the morning. I just really didn’t feel like getting into pod and flying or seeing anyone in general… just one of those days…. But couldn’t help, I had committed to be in tournament and promised to see Ulf afterwards.

Tournament was great. I did my part ok and team was amazing. Gerrard is just genius with the tactics and FCing.

Afterwards I still didn’t feel like being social. I went to SA like I had agreed with Ulf. Everyone was drinking, congratulating everyone in team… I smiled and answered something to everyone… but I didn’t feel like being there. I wanted run away… I didn’t even know why I was feeling that low still.

We escaped with Ulf pretty soon. We hadn’t yet had chance to see after he came back from planet side. I think we both just wanted to have moment alone with each others. We curled at my couch close to each other. It just felt so good. It was like that he just being there absorbed my crappy feeling away and filled me with silent happiness by just sitting next to me and talking me quietly what had happened on planet side.

His auntie Gytha had sent me present. Ulf was so cutely blushing when he explained how to wear it. Gytha definitely surprised me there. I think I will like her and I am definitely curious to meet her eventually. Somehow through that gift she managed to make me feel more accepted than anything, what had Ulf explained to me that she hadn’t been negative when he had told her about us etc.

It was so good to have someone to take to bedroom… someone to snuggle close to me… someone to love me… someone to fall sleep next to me.

This was good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment