Saturday, May 22, 2010

I just don't know what I should do...

I actually said it aloud... just blurt it. Of course we again didn't have time to talk properly, but at least I talked what was on my mind and gave first hint that I wonder can this work.

Of course I had to head to station side very soon after it and today again seems to be evening that we don't have time to see before I need to go to sleep. I don't even have a clue is there any sense to stay up and wait. You didn't tell me what you think and its killing me not to know. Maybe it was wrong move to say it when we didn't had time really to talk, but not saying it and keeping wondering on my own would have felt bad too.

I just don't know what I should do...

No comments:

Post a Comment