Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You all just stay safe somewhere in there…

“There is the possibility that the Sansha attackers are using pre-arranged (or simply pre-known) major gatherings to facilitate the fast lift-off of planetary populations.”

Uh-huh… it never occurred to me until now that you actually might be in danger down there… but what else than big pre-arranged gathering is the meeting of the clans for Maa'Tushindor… I try to tell myself that Pator is 1.0 system, surely Sanshas wouldn’t try anything there… or would they?

Those words cleared the feeling of numb disconnectness; suddenly the world seems almost too clear like light so clear that it hurts your eyes. I am child of space and stations… I haven’t had connections to planet side… until now… You somewhere down there… even the thought that Sanshas would attack Pator and capture you almost stops my hart… but you’re not the only one, there are others… all the Deshers… Draden and Roya… Cierelle… but also all my friends I have made there… Berit… others… Pator is 1.0 it has to be safe… it just has to… Eldulf… it is so small system that surely Sanshas wouldn’t try attacks there... they have so far targeted more populated systems…

You all just stay safe somewhere in there…

No comments:

Post a Comment