Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I just don’t seem to have energy to do anything...

Stuff happens… Sanshas have been attacking actively here and there, EM member has been shooting Concord member, minor merc corp decced us again… but I feel somehow disconnected and down. Lately I have had feeling like seeing the world through haze that makes everything feel blurred, unreal. I miss Ulf. Roc and I have been in so different rhythms and busy that I don’t think we have had change to talk properly for few months, it has been the case already sometime but it now somehow hit me more concretely when I don’t have anyone else sharing evenings whit me and talk with me even occasionally. I haven’t felt like talking to anyone else either, so I have mostly just done agent work on my own. I know I should get grip of myself and kick myself to see people again, do stuff actively. But I just don’t seem to have energy to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment