After my op I and Roc suddenly both were on comms. We had bit of idle time to chat. I don’t remember when this has last happened.
He was stuck at the POS and I was on Pator so we couldn’t meet but we could talk… even that was more than for months… It felt weird… I had to think topics like I need to think with people I don’t know well… we had been so separate from each others… It would have been easier if he would have been there in person, I could have gone close and hug him, remember how it felt to be close… but now it was this man that probably didn’t know anything about my life from last half a year… how do you talk to him…
… He must have seen something from my expression since he asked what’s up… After hesitating I told him the truth. I guess it was good, it lead to first real discussion for months that how I feel… how I had missed him… how the apartment feels so big, empty and lonely without him...
… The discussion didn’t solve anything or didn’t lead anywhere… but it was a first step on the long road…although I am not sure yet where that road leads. I think the cross section is still ahead of us, we have time to select which direction we really take... do we turn to separate ways or do we select a common path… but definitely we have taken the first step.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment