It's strange to be on a planet side. I am not sure do I ever get used to sun or that temperatures change during the day. It's so different here. At our bungalow we have airconditioning and temperature stays relatively steady like on stations, but outside it is so hot. I need to be so carefull with the sun so that I won't burn myself. I already did on first day. I just didn't had time before the vacation take UV treatment so that my skinn would have been bit more prepared for the sun.
Colors outside are amazing in the sun. Trees and plants are just so green and the sea is so blue or emerald green... and under the water.. who would have believed how much life there is, all the colorful fish and corals. It looks amazing when sun shines through the water. Shines through the water literally... it can also burns through the water, who would have known that. I love and hate the sun at the same time.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment