Seeing you even for the one evening was wonderful. I was late. I missed the official program and your speech. I feel sorry for that but maybe that was for the best. Honestly I don’t know if I would have managed to be social and friendly in big crowd and show appropriate happiness.
After living modestly in small apartment and mostly spent my time alone with my thoughts or with mom and Adrianelle, it felt like I would have lived past weeks inside dark cocoon and suddenly I would have been pushed outside to sun. Surroundings just felt too bright, too colorful, too loud… I didn’t feel like I belong there. I don’t think many noticed it, since I smiled, I think I asked the right questions and gave appropriate answers myself.
But best part of the evening was to curl close to you, just for a moment forget everything and for a once fall sleep without thinking sad thoughts. Feel that maybe sun isn’t too warm and bright after all.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment