New alliance executor. To be honest I didn’t see this coming. I never thought you would have the needed ambition to apply that position.
But now that I think of it… you have the qualities to be a good alliance leader. You listen and notice details. You have very strong feeling of right and wrong, but enough practicality to know to step on grey area if needed. You are kind… many might think too kind… but you have your ruthless side too even if it has not been visible in EM... a quality which you will need sooner or later.
You have the qualities to be good leader... if you only succeed to become leader in the minds of the people. It’s a big challenge. Sad to say but Eva was the last true executor of EM. Even if towards the end of her era even she let it slip. Since then members of EM have used to live without true executor, do whatever they want, follow suggestions of executor of EM only if it pleases them and ignore anything they don’t fully endorse. Roc tried but failed. KJ didn’t even try.
Roc is right with his thought that doacracy of EM has gone that far that it has made Arkady as most active “doer” the defacto leader of EM. Even if corporations vote someone else into executor position it still doesn’t mean that people believe into him. I hope you succeed where others failed, but it won’t be easy. Good luck!
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment