Not so many people feel like familiar strangers. It helped to go drink with Bel and Anuko even the drinking part got little bit out hand. Looks like Isobel has also been putting up the mask of bright face and smile and now the mask were taken off, at least for a while. It felt more genuine. For a change Anuko is the one being strong and feeling well.
Flying has been coming back for me; I don’t feel so rusty and out of place anymore. My ships and fittings still are out of date. The preference for ship types what FCs want for fleets has changed during my absence so I need to update them and I hate planning fittings. Other than updating my ships I have almost caught up with the various tasks that have been waiting my comeback. In general, this week has been better.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment