Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don’t know what he thought about it...

In general I hate inventing bithday presents to people that matter, I suck at it. Inventing birthday present for Ulf was hard. I am not completely happy for the idea I end up picking but I hope he picks the thought behind it. I liked my first idea but unfortunately it wasn’t feasible. In Gradient Ulf has learned slowly more industrial skills; I would have wanted to buy him blueprint copy of his favorate ship which he could have built for himself to use. I think the he would have valued a ship like that. Except I got this idea way too late to subtly find out what really is his favorate ship, it probably would have been a T2 ship and his producing skills probably aren’t even near to it, T1 ship he might have been able to build with just little additional studying. It was same time nice idea and completely stupid idea. I also went in my head through traditional Republic Firetails and such but they are nowadays pretty much useless, besides it’s a traditional thing to buy for a Minmatar pilot, I wanted to be a little bit more original. In the end I ended up to try to find something that might be usefull and nice to try out but something he wouldn’t have thought to try himself out. I bought him synthetic boosters, I have heard good things about them and besides I liked the idea making him a harder target to shoot at. When he opened the packet he mostly looked baffled, don’t know what he thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment