Friday, April 20, 2012

Only thing I can do is just wonder...

I saw him. He did sit opposite to me. He smiled and talked to me. He looked good and happy. He looked like having a good life… a good life without me. I can’t blame him. It was me who went to planet side, me who stopped keeping in touch. I had good reasons… but still it was me.

I wonder what he thinks about me… I hate when things are left unsettled. My fault… I know. I didn’t even give us chance to settle them. Didn’t give him chance to select to come with me to planet side or stay in space without me…

… Now I can just wonder what he thinks about me... Are we even friends anymore? Has he found someone else? What if he isn’t… does he hope for … only thing I can do is just wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment