Friday, April 20, 2012

I hope that someday they meet again....

It’s been a close to a year since I last wrote anything to you dear diary. At that point I thought I am back in space again and life becomes normal again. How wrong I was… The strangest year of my life followed that.

Adrianelle is now gone. I miss her, but her last year was good and I am happy that she doesn’t have to suffer anymore. She was happy to be united with Caren’s family. She finally had people with whom to share her memories of Caren. It made Caren more real for her again and she was happy to leave this world and hopefully be united with Caren again. Who knows, maybe their spirits meet again or maybe Intakis are right and we born again and they have a chance to meet in the next life again. I don’t know what to believe, but for their loves sake I hope that they meet again, in whatever form it would be. It is also comforting to be able to hope for it. So yes, I hope that someday they meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment