June 5th :
There seems to be some power game on going. Almost like there would be two sub-clans under Lougherne. The intra planet trade house side Lugherns and the inter planetary side Lougherns seems to be competing for the clan leadership.... and it looks like both side are considering me as a factor in the game. Loughernes don't have any pilots in the clan. Pilot of Lougherne family would be nice addition to the inter planetary trade house side of the clan. I think Orthanach is here to evaluate what is my caracter and how I would I fit to Minmatar clan and ways of living. All the Loughernes seem very nice towards me and the few Lugherns I have met seem very reserved, some almost hostile. I hate politics.
****
May 20th:
I am not stupid, I know when I am being evaluated. The Lougherne shaman Orthanach Lougherne has also been a visitor of Jarvis and Emily already close to a month now and he quietly seems to seek my company, telling me clan traditions and answering to my questions. He is very discreet at it, but non a the less he is evaluating me.
****
April 14th:
I am worried about Adrianelle. Since the last bad period she seems to live more and more in the past. Only remembering Caren. Of course she comes along perfectly with Emily and Jarvis. It is clear that she is dying eventually. They have nothing to loose. Emily and Jarvis have in her the daughter in law they never had and they want to hear all they can from last months of Caren while they can and they have been able to give Adrianelle the only connection to Caren that still is possible. Of course I am happy for Adrianelle.
****
March 23rd:
"Dear Carinelle,
I am sorry to heat that Adrianelle has been worse again but I am thrilled to hear that you and Adrianelle would finally wish to visit us. You are very welcome to our family estate in Olfeim IV. I am eager to meet the woman that can be considered as the life companion of my son and you their daughter.
Br, Emily Lougherne"
I guess we are off to Olfeim then.
****
March 19th:
Adrianelle is like possessed. Only thing she can think that she has to go see Loughernes now that she is better again. As soon as possible. I guess she also did allow herself to think that she has more time. Only thing she can think is meeting Jarvis and Emily.
****
March 15th:
They got it under control again! She is better.
****
March 1st:
Back in Federation. Back in this white room. Alone in the silence. With my thoughts. Again.
Adrianelle is sick. Again. I did allow myself to think that she would have more time. That I wouldn't have to do certain things right now. I swear if she gets better again I will take her to meet Loughernes.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment