Monday, April 23, 2012

Where do I belong...

Who am I? Who I want to be? Where do I want to belong? What do I want? Couple of good questions that Orthanach planted into my mind. I just wish I would know the answers.

I have left Federation. Republic is at least my place to live. But is it home? Do I really belong here? What is home? What is belonging? Is it place to live? Is it place where you have people to love? Is it place where you have people that love you?

A year ago I would have said that my home is in Pator, that my home is Gradient. I lived in Pator, there were dear people to me, people who I thought to also love me. But is that really so? Roc selected his clan and Cierelle and moved away... many of my old friends one by one seem to disappear… Chase… Sonja… Isobel… Do I have anyone here that would love me? That would miss me if I would go away? Where do I belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment