Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I feel more like having home here...


This is weird. Talking to Apis made me feel happy or at least happier than for a while. I still felt restless but for a change the depressed feeling was gone. I still didn't want to sit alone at home so I went to sit at the bio-dome again. Meditating in its peace was relaxing. The sacred herb incense helped me again find the connection to the bio-dome and station. It feels like the station has beautiful living hart inside it. It was relaxing and so energizing. Its been a while since I have felt happy and relaxed home, but now I feel positive about going to sleep.

Maybe all the living things do have spirit in them... this station doesn't feel so cold and dead anymore... maybe I have to really start to believe into them. What ever it is I feel more like having home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment