Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sheesh that was so not like Apis I know...


I had the weirdest discussion with Apis. I can't remember when Apis would have voluntarily contacted me just to be social... yeah social … Apis!

But I have to admit it was nice. I have never known Apis really, maybe I haven't tried enough or maybe he hasn't given me chance for it. It's weird, but he managed to ask how I have been in a way that he got the most honest answer from all the people who have been asking that. Ok I didn't went and go and complain about how I sleep badly or that I am having depressed thoughts at the evenings. But I did say to him more than I am ok and getting used to be back to space. In a way it was refreshing to talk with a person with whom I don't have to look all strong and well doing or otherwise they go and worry too much or feel obligated to be there for me. In a way I have missed that kind of strong but neutral friend. Maybe that is the reason I actually answered him.

Although I wouldn't say he is a friend quite yet. In a way he reminds me of Veren. At best he is willing to be there, listen others, perhaps support them, but he is still very reluctant to voluntary talk about himself, give any personal information out. Amusingly I can recognize that if he would be opening up a bit more and would put effort charming me I might even fall for him. How many time I have burn my hart with just the type of like him. I did even fall for Veren even when he didn't open up, just charmed me.

But it sounded like Apis is looking to be more social, perhaps looking a friend. We'll see where this leads. Maybe we will become a friends. But sheesh that was so not like Apis I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment