I gave call to Simeon yesterday. He has been busy, he is now the CEO of MUFF and executor of 11th Hour, Mek is his right hand. 11th hour is shaped according Simeon's vision, what ever that means. I think as CEO and executor Simeon needs to take a role where he needs to be the responsible one. That actually might do good to him and he might be the firm hand that 11th Hour needs.
It really pains me to see Simeon with red standing tag. I hoped to give him hint as a friend that maybe he should convince Meklon to take more humble approach; apologize and offer compensation, actually negotiate. But it was like talking to deaf rock “There will be no gestures from us Nelle, let me tell you something as a friend too. MUFF and her members will not come crawling for forgiveness. We're red and it'll remain so till I'm in a position to do something about it. Till then we remain as enemies. ” Well at least I tried, that’s all I can do. If he doesn’t want to listen my advice then so be it. But It’s stupid, he doesn’t want to be our enemy, he has even given orders to his pilots not to shoot us even if we shoot them, but he is too proud to do anything to change that standing.
But just when I was about to close the line he surprised me: “I miss you.” What should I answer that… in the end I told the truth: “I miss my friend to whom I was able to talk about almost everything.” That is the truth; he just hasn’t been that friend for a long time. After he came back, we were slowly taking small steps towards back that state, but there was still long way to get there. I told that him too, but what I left out was that those three little words made me realize how utterly tired I am to be the whom he throws his tantrums, to be the one that takes the first step to apologize, to be the one that sees all the effort, be the one that is put aside when something better comes along and for a little bit I am taken out from the closet again to play with. If he wants to be my friend the work and responsibility to take the steps needs to be mutual. Maybe love made me blind or maybe that something we had back then was so great that it was worth to try or maybe it was bit of both. We can be friends if he also wants that and is willing to see the effort too, but I think I have finally really got over my feelings towards him.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment