I went to Last Gate. I had met Feinlyn there few times. I wanted to ask did anyone there knew him, any friends of him or his background. I figured out that if someone there would know something it would be Karlos. But he didn't knew anything, apparently Feinlyn hadn't shared any of his background there.
I did some usual corp checks( for his new corp) which I would do to a diplomatic case. Searched Galnet, did find their forums and got list of their members. There are two women that could possibly be the one that brainwashed him, but the most likely one is Shalee Lian. I asked did Karlos recognize her and he actually did. Apparently she has been in the Last gate few times but never seen with Feinlyn there. Is there anything else I can find out?
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment