On Friday I and Ulf went to BIONE's party hung out there few hours and then just head to Pator my place and again just sit together and talked. I told him about Feinlyn. It's amusing how similar first reaction I got from both Roc and Ulf. Both were amused and said something along lines that they had seen me as angel sometimes, kind and caring. Their reaction surprised me, I was surprised positively. I expected more protective attitude, grief for taking risk like that when going to talk with him, but instead they were very supportive.
Ulf didn't give any brilliant ideas to me like Roc did, but he seemed to think that I could just let the guy kneel at my feats that it wouldn't be big deal. Roc had given this very cunning idea to buy time, tell him that I am comfortable let him kneel in front of me when he no longer feels need to kneel to anyone. That sounds pretty brilliant line, but somehow don't feel like mine. I am just not sure can I follow the potential discussion coming from that.
But neither Roc or Ulf told me I am stupid and try to do something I should avoid. So maybe I am doing something right.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment