I so haven't decided what do I write to Ulf or do I write at all... but I guess I need to at least see what I can think if I try to consider myself as a cold product to sell...
... so about product Carinelle:
Carinelle is interesting mixture of Sebiestor and Intaki. Her cultural background lies in Federation. She has been raised as Gallentean by Intaki stepparents. She has had best schools at her childhood. She turned out to have genetics of a pilot and she was accepted into Federal Navy Academy from which she graduated with best grades. Regardless her cultural background she has followed her blood to Republic and is respected member of Republic loyalist alliance Electus Matari and corporation Gradient.
Carinelle has rose fast in rank of Electus Matari and is currently one of the alliance diplomats and FC. She is type that is talented in everything she puts her focus into. She has shown to be excellent low sec hauler, combat pilot and FC.
There is option for marriage*, but here her cultural background is most visible. Marriage is not a alliance of clans to her, so it is up to your son to convince her that they are in love and want to share their lives forever.
She doesn't currently offer option for alliance with any Sebiestor clan**. But this opens opens another option for you. In your clan it is custom to marry your sons off, but pilot like your son is asset to your clan that I am sure you are reluctant to give away. Marriage with Carinelle offers interesting opportunities for you, it would make possible for you to keep your son in your clan and gain another wealthy and influential pilot to the clan. This leads to interesting speculation that what would be the mix up of the genetics of these two brilliant individuals. No-one currently knows what are the factors that create the good pilot genes, but one can always speculate***.
Convincing isn't it...of course there would be the fine print, but that is never mentioned in the PR talk.
* Marriage contract may need to include a freedom to date other men.
** Link to Brutor clan Desher may be possible. Desher is mixed clan of Brutor and Amarr.
*** Carinelle is on her second clone so artificial conception will be needed. Also this is another place where her cultural background shows and she doesn't consider conceiving children as duty for clan, but it would be up to your son to convince that they want children together.
Now I just need to figure out what I write to Ulf about … product Carinelle.
Personal Diary 23.2.115
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment